TO MEET STAN LEE

           I said to my Dad  

 ''I want to meet Stan lee''

''Impossible can't you just go and meet a Bee?'' my Dad asked 

''but bugs bite and they are biters!'' I protested
''yeah, and Stan lee is a writer!'' he protested back

 ''your Dad has a point'' said Mom 
 ''but writers don't harm anyone'' I said    

     ''but their characters do'' Dad said
''as far as I know, they don't'' I said back
''then why should I be the first?'' Dad asked

''stop arguing and eat your Breakfast'' Mom yelled
Dad and I looked at each other
and gulped every bit

I went to my room and looked at Stan lee's comics
suddenly I wished that I would become Spider-man
but first I must become a Gentle Man

I had to wait for that day 
and until then
I will say to Stan lee

''I am on the way............''



                                               -Britto

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Article Writing on importance of sports and outdoor games (Class 12 CBSE)

Domestic violence

Why you should sketch outdoors if you are an artist?