TO MEET STAN LEE

           I said to my Dad  

 ''I want to meet Stan lee''

''Impossible can't you just go and meet a Bee?'' my Dad asked 

''but bugs bite and they are biters!'' I protested
''yeah, and Stan lee is a writer!'' he protested back

 ''your Dad has a point'' said Mom 
 ''but writers don't harm anyone'' I said    

     ''but their characters do'' Dad said
''as far as I know, they don't'' I said back
''then why should I be the first?'' Dad asked

''stop arguing and eat your Breakfast'' Mom yelled
Dad and I looked at each other
and gulped every bit

I went to my room and looked at Stan lee's comics
suddenly I wished that I would become Spider-man
but first I must become a Gentle Man

I had to wait for that day 
and until then
I will say to Stan lee

''I am on the way............''



                                               -Britto

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Domestic violence

Article Writing on importance of sports and outdoor games (Class 12 CBSE)

Movies that I grew up with