Dino land of time




DINO LAND OF
TIME
A Chaos in time
-A.Britto
BOOK ONE

AGE: 5+
A GUIDE WINNER BOOK A SCIENCE FICTION NOVEL
Helper: A.Ruban

For my parents and my brother who encouraged me.
-A.Britto
Copyright © 2013 by Guide Winners Inc.

All rights reserved to publish to friends
GUIDE WINNERS inc. published since 2013,
Dino land of time: the book.

No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a
retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any
means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording,
or otherwise, without written permission of the publisher.
For information regarding permission, write to
GUIDE WINNERS Inc.

Cover page by: A.Britto
Story by: A.Britto

Printed at Chandigarh
FINDING the DINO LAND OF TIME [1]
I am Tom, I, and my friend Jack were the finder of the dino land of time. We were very best friends at first. It all started when we were kids, it was Jacks birthday, and I was in his house with some of his other friends. He took me to his secret place, it was not a kind of a secret place but a small room which was 80% empty, where he had kept his secret items, I saw a small box which did not look like something secret, so I asked him ‘Why have you kept a small box which is useless in your secret room? He replied ‘I found it buried inside the mud, I think it might contain some kind of secret map inside it' ‘so why didn’t you open it?' I asked again ‘Well...I thought that it would be better if we do it together.' he said ‘Did you find any key to open it? You know it is locked.' I asked again to him ‘yes, of course.' he said ‘can I open it?' I asked him again ‘Ok.' he replied. He gave me the key, I took it, and opened it, and I saw a bright light coming of it. It shocked me, and I dropped it, it was shining as if it were a ‘SUN’. After almost thirty five second it stopped shining. I thought it had some kind of shining stone but when we saw; it had just an old dirty unusual clock. ‘How did this clock shine so brightly?' he asked ‘I have no idea.' I replied. I took that clock, and saw it closely, it had two buttons at the top of the clock which had two signs on it they were: +, and; (plus, and minus) ‘I think plus will take anyone in the future, and minus will take anyone to the history.' I said to him. I don't think so.' he said to me. I accepted it but did not tell it to him. I clicked that button but nothing happened but still we both thought that some kind of magical power was in that clock because when he opened it at first it shone very brightly. ‘We should keep it as a secret.' he said ‘Yes, I certainly accept Jack.' I said to him. He took the clock from me, and locked it in the box, and kept it in his secret room, and said ‘Forget it now come, and enjoy my birthday party!' ‘Ok.' I said to him. After almost thirteen days we went to fishing. While we were going to a river on our cycle where many people fished, in the journey I saw something in his pocked, and I could not see anything because his pants cloth was covering it. After we crossed the half of the way I saw his pocket shining a bit I asked him ‘what’s in your pocket Jack?' ‘Oh northing it’s just that clock.' he replied. ‘That clock is shining a bit.' I said to him, and he looked at his pant, and he was surprised to see that. He took the clock, and clicked the button to see if something happens or not, but nothing happened to that clock ‘Never mind Tom lets go we are near that river.' Jack said to me. After we had reached the river I saw his clock shining more brightly, brighter than ever. It looked like a sun in his pocket ‘What is that!' he shouted ‘I don't know Tom.' he dropped that clock, the button with the minus symbol clicked, and something happened the earth was shaking, and we fell down, and all the land, and water disappeared in a fraction of a second, and we two were floating in nothing there was no air, no plant, no land, and the freakiest thing was that we were breathing without air. Suddenly a black dot or an black hole came, it was just the size of an full stop, it grew larger by seconds, and at last it became the size of an big pumpkin, and pulled us, and it took us to the…...................................................................
DINO LAND OF TIME!!!!!!!!!!!

MEETIN THE T REX [2]
Where are we?' Jack asked to me ‘I don't know Jack.' I said to him. We were lost in a place where there was no one, and northing around us except for lots of trees, plants, and some insects. ‘Where’s that clock it might help us to get back to from where we came from?' I asked to him. ‘But it’s not with Me.' he said very frightened. ‘It must have been fallen some were.' We searched, and searched but no use. After spending hours searching we lost our strength, and sat down for a while to rest. Suddenly we heard something behind some big grass, they were strong enough to tie a big car, and lift it with a crane. Tom went inside the grass to see is-
Something inside the grasses. I warned him but still he went inside the grasses. He went, and didn't return for a long time, suddenly I heard jack screaming very loudly I went to see what had happened. I saw a very huge BOA, Jack was hiding behind a rock, and shouting for help, I threw a stone into its eyes but nothing happened except it got angry with me, and he was coming towards me. I was very afraid, soon an earthquake came we both fell down. I saw a big hole which was very dark we thought that it will take us to from where we came from, so we jumped to see if it works or not, it certainly didn't work we fell into a big pit dug by someone or something it was total dark in there suddenly we saw a two giant eyes glowing in the dark. We tried to run, and escape but it was a dead end the other side, but the creature went away without harming us. We walked, and walked, and saw the one end of the hole, and could see the bright light outside. We came out of the hole, and we were very pleased with our self. Suddenly it roared because it was angry ‘RRROOOAARR! A loud noise came from nowhere, and we saw that huge boa falling from somewhere, it was badly wounded, and was half dead. To our horror we saw a giant Dinosaur running towards that boa; it stamped him, and threw him far away. ‘Don’t move a muscle’ I whispered to Jack, he didn't say a word ‘RRROOOOAAAAAAARRRRREEE!' the dinosaur roared, saw us as if we were his enemy, and we also saw him as if he were our enemy. It went a step backward, I was seeing his legs he moved his leg again, and I saw that clock behind his legs, oh God now we are trapped here forever man. I thought in my mind. I threw a stone at the left side of myself, and caught his attention for a few movements, it turned its head, and saw at the stone; and then I ran as fast as I could, took that clock, and ran again. ‘RRROOOOOAAAAAARRREE!' the dinosaur roared again, and saw us angrily. Suddenly a button appeared in the clock, it was red in colour. I pressed it, and closed my eyes suddenly a huge gun appeared in my hand, and dinosaur was also Coming towards us in full speed, I didn’t know what to do, and I shouted ‘AAAAAARRRGG!' ‘THANK YOU VOICE ACTIVATED. WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO SIR?' ‘SHOOT!’ I shouted ‘OK SIR.' DHADAK! DHADAK! Two red colored bullets came from that gun, and hit the dinosaur; ‘ROOAAAR!!' Roared that dinosaur, and ran away ‘Cool, how did you do that? It was amazing Tom!’ Jack asked me ‘I too don't know it’s all because of this clock. I don't know how but when I shouted suddenly a robotic voice came from that gun....' ‘Wait, what gun? What are you talking about?' Jack asked ‘This gun...oh where is it? It was right here in my hand, I don’t know where it went all of a sudden.' ‘No, I mean what gun? Did you find it somewhere or what?' Jack asked ‘I don’t know. I think it came from that clock.....you know which brought us here.’
I answered ‘well what shall we do Tom?'
`YOU MUST GO BACK TO YOUR TIME SIR.’ ‘What time?’
`YOU HAVE TRAVELED TIME, NOW YOU ARE IN JIRASSIC PERIOD. IT IS THE TIME WHEN DINOSAURS RULED SIR’ ‘Oh I see.’








TRYING TO GO BACK [3]
What! This is ‘JIRASSIC’ period? I learned about it in my history book! OH! GOD! I must be dreaming. Now how are we going to get out of here? Please Tom save me! I want to go back!’ Jack shouted in fear. ‘YOU NEED VERUS ENERGY TO CHARGE ME. IF YOU DON’T CHARGE ME I WILL TURN OF, and YOU CAN NEVER SURVIVE WITHOUT ME, SIR.’
The clock spoke, and we were very frightened by hearing about it, and I asked the clock ‘Now where will we find this verus energy to charge you huh?’ ‘WELL IT IS QUITE SIMPEL SIR. YOU JUST NEED THE TEETH OF TRYMELOBOT T; REX’S TEETH; IT CONTAINS THE VERUS ENERGY WHICH WAS INSERTED BY PROFESSOR JOHN WHO CREATED ME.’ Who is Professor John any way? And why did he create you?’ ‘NO SIR, YOU WILL FIND EVERYTHING LATER, FIRST LETS TAKE THE TEETH; OF THAT TRYMELOBOT T; REX.’ ‘Ok! But where will we find it?’ I asked it `WELL JUST FOLLOW THE PATH IN THIS HOLOGRAM MAP.’ and a hologram map appeared in my hand ‘Wow cool!’ ‘NOW THIS WILL LEAD US TO THAT DINOSAUR, SIR’
Ok now this is cool Tom.’ ‘Yea, you are right! Now let’s find the dinosaurs jack’ we followed the hologram map, and it lead us to a cave which was dark. We went inside, but we could not see anything in that dark suddenly the clock turned into a torch, and said ‘NOW YOU CAN USE ME AS A TORCH AS WELL AS A TIME MACHINE, SIR.’ ‘Nice I like you.’ Jack said. The map was showing that the dinosaur was right above us we looked up but couldn’t see any dinosaurs Jack?’, ‘AAAAHH!!!’ Jack shouted by seeing a skeleton of an animal which he didn’t know what it was; ‘Calm down Jack, calm down. Well where could the dino be?’ I asked him; suddenly the floor started to move; ‘What is this? Is this an earthquake?’’ Jack asked me ‘I guess so; jack.’ But it was certainly not an earthquake; ‘It’s that dinosaurs.’ I yelled because I saw the dinosaurs coming from above; ‘Where did that come from, and how did he make an earthquake?!’ The dinosaur was sleeping in the first layer of that cave but when Jack shouted it woke up, and when he stood up his head hit the roof, and the cave started to move which made Jack think that it was a earthquake, he got angry when his head hit the roof so he jumped, when he jumped the first layer broke, and he fell down, and was heading towards us. If he landed on us we would smash so I pushed Jack away, and I too jumped the other side so he landed at the middle of our position, it saw me angrily, and I flashed the light on his eyes so that he couldn’t see me properly. I asked the torch; ‘what shall I do?!’ ‘THINK ABOUT ANY WEAPON!’ ‘What?’ I thought about a lazar gun, and it appeared in my hand. I knew that this would happen because this thing happened to me a couple of times before this time. I knew that if I saw shoot then my gun will shoot because this happened before. ; ‘Shoot!’ I shouted aiming at its teeth which was glowing, and the tooth came out. It seemed very angry, and roared; ‘ROARED!!!’ I closed my ears as well as Jack did I taught in my mind about a car, and it appeared I called Jack, and he came, and sat next to me. I said start and the car started; ‘Now what shall I do?’ I asked to the clock; ‘JUST PUT IT IN THAT CUP.’ He said and a cup appeared I putted the teeth in it and it disappeared with the cup. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ A buzzing voice came from the clock and it turned into a wrist-watch. ‘Cool; how do you do 1that?’ Jack asked ‘THIS IS MY NEW LOOK, SIR, BUT WE MUST HURRY OR ELSE WE WOULD BE STUCK HERE FOREVER OH AND DON’T FORGET TO WEAR ME IN YOUR HAND.’OK, OK I WILL WEAR YOU.’ I SAID AND WORE HIM IN MY HAND; ‘NOW WHAT SHALL I DO MR. WRIST-WATCH?’ ‘JUST SAY ‘I WANT TO GO,’AND SAY THE TIME YOU WANT TO GO; SIR, AND YOU WILL BE IN THAT TIME PERIOD; SIR.’

To be continued………............
In book two-

WILL TOM AND JACK SURVIVE IN THE JURASSIC PERIOD?



G L O S S A R Y
T-REX (Tyrannosaurus Rex)
How to say it: tie-ran-o-sore-us
Tyrannosaurus was a meat eating dinosaur and was the king of all dinosaurs which lived in Jurassic period (a time). T-REX was amazingly four meter tall and fourteen meter wide.

BOA
How to say it: bow-a
Boa was a snake which lived in Jurassic period and it lives now also. In Jurassic period it was as big as a folly grown adult but now it is much smaller.




ABOUT THE AUTHER

A.BRITTO IS THE AUTHER OF MORE THAN ONE NOVEL FOR YOUNG READERS, INCLUDING THE DETECTIVE D’S, THE DIAMOND ARMY AND THE DINO LAND OF TIME. HE IS AN ELEVEN YEAR OLD BOY WHO WAS VERY FOUND OF READING BOOKS ONE DAY HE THAUGHT THAT HE MUST WRITE HIS OWN NOVEL AND STARTED WITH DETECTIVE D’S.

1

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Domestic violence

Article Writing on importance of sports and outdoor games (Class 12 CBSE)

Movies that I grew up with