Modern Shows and Movies that have inspired me

This is a list of movies and show that I have watched over the last few years and are the ones which I personally consider the best of the BEST! Almost perfect and would always be an important movie in my live. This list is purely based on my personal openion, and there is no such this is the absolute best movies, it varies from person to person.


Ambili {Movie}

Very emotional movie. Extremely great acting by Soubin Shahir. Great music. Very much heart warming. This is a very much rewatchable movie. Infact if I haven't seen this in 5 years then I must rematch it. Blew my fucking mind. Extremely heart warming movie. The romance was also very realistic and heart touching. Each time Ambili cried, I cried. Definitely an masterpiece of a movie with a beautiful message.

Kumbalangi nights {Movie}


beautiful music, videography, great acting by Soubin Shahir and Fahadh Faasil. The movie that opened my eye towards Indian cenema

Boku Dake Ga Inai Machi (erased) {Animated show}


This was an awesome experience re-watching this show with Treasa, Mohit Moo, Anushka and Trisha. My most favorite anime, watching it with friends was such an unique and rewarding experience. I did discover a lot more flaws and issues with the storytelling in this anime, but overall due to nostalgia and the emotional connection I have, I will definitely give it my all time best golden rating! This is a new concept that I just invented right now. Going forward, I will give a golden rating to some stories that really connected with me emotionally on a deep level and those which mean a lot to me. Japanese anime show.

Thondimuthalam driksakshuyum {Movie}


Great story telling by Dileesh Pothan! He has an unique way of storytelling that you can quickly identify. Fahd Faasil was amazing in this movie. You start out with hating the character of Fahd Faasil but over time I fell in love with his unique quirky character. It’s also fun to see him play with the police, and slowly reveal the problems and corruption with the police system in India.

Gurren Lagann {Animated show}


So much energy and hype! A metaphor for human evolution! Kamina! Well written story, Great Characters, awesome music, and absurdism! Epicnesssss!!! Golden Rating! Japanese anime show.

The Office {sitcom}


The Michael Scott paper company arc was the funniest. Not to mention the episode where he tries to explain his master plan to David Wallace. The most emotional I have ever been while watching anything, the episode Michael left the office. Wonderful, and emotional. It's crazy how emotionally invested I was in this show.This show is legendary! American sit

Comments

  1. Finding really good content in modern media is tough, thanks for listing out some of them!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Domestic violence

Article Writing on importance of sports and outdoor games (Class 12 CBSE)

Movies that I grew up with